Shipping and Delivering
- Orders received after 3.30 or during weekend or Public holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery time depends on the package size.
- The price next to the selected item inside the item folder is the final price.
SPECIFIC POSTAGE METHODS
Post Office (Speed Service)
Speed Service orders placed on Monday to Thursday will be delivered the following day that the order has been placed, to the post office specified by the customer. Speed Service packages are possible to track, a tracking number will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Only certain size packages and items are available for speed service.
Overnight if under 1.5kg, if the package weighs over 1.5kg it will be sent via normal service and delivery takes place within 4-5 working days.
Freight Courier (Door to Door)
Freight Courier delivery to most cities will be within 1-2 working days. Wheel sets, trainers, bikes or similar size (large) packages will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Signature is required on delivery. Detailed online tracking information is available.
Please note: Items such as gas canisters, C02 bombs, degreasers, batteries and computer devices containing batteries cannot be sent overnight (express) due to airport regulations. These items are considered hazardous on flights. Please allow 2 working days for delivery (economy).
(GENERAL CONDITIONS OF OUR RETURN POLICY)
- Cycle zone will gladly exchange within 7 days of purchase.
- Clients are requested to keep their original slip for refunds and exchanges.
- Cycle Zone does not offer cash refunds, we use Cycle Zone gift cards or vouchers, to the value of the items returned. The voucher is valid for 6 months.
- We only accept products for exchange or refunds if they are still in the original condition and original undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, cycling shorts may not be returned or exchanged.
- No returns or exchange on sale items.
- There will be courier costs incurred to any return or exchange via the online. The cost is for the customer’s account.
- We will only consider replacing exchanging or refunding faulty products if the product was used for its intended purpose and design and in accordance with the products instructions and/or user manual.
- No refunds or exchanges will be done for products that have been misused or purposely damaged.
- Faulty products will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before it is repaired, replaced or refunded.
- There may be a courier cost to have certain products repaired. This cost is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning products for repair, please ensure that it is in a hygienic condition.
- Gift cards purchased cannot be refunded.
- Customers who request a refund on products bought with a gift card will receive a new gift card.
- Items featured on our website may not always be in stock. In-store prices may differ from prices available on our website.
- Prices might change without notice.
- The price next to the item inside the item folder is the final price; this may vary due to example different pricing on the colors of that specific item.
- If you have received an incorrect item, it may be retuned for exchange or refund.
- The authorized South African distributor of these products is under no obligation to honor the manufacturers guarantees/warrantees or to provide aftersales service. Cycle Zone and our international suppliers will still carry the normal warrantees/guarantees of these products as well as providing after-sales service.
BICYCLE WARRANTY INFORMATION
WHO CARRIES THE WARRANTY?
The manufacturer of the product carries the warranty.
HOW LONG IS THE PRODUCT WARRANTY VALID FOR?
The period that the warranty is valid for differs between manufacturers. Make sure you confirm the warranty period when purchasing a new bike.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY?
This also differs between manufacturers. In the case of a bicycle the warranty will only cover any defects due to manufacturing or design of the product. Unfortunately the warranty is NOT VALID in the event of product misuse or crash or fall. If you’re spending quite a bit on your bike make sure you take all-risk insurance to cover you in the event of a fall or crash (Speak to your friendly insurance broker about this).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER A WARRANTY?
- Crash/accident or mishandling/misuse of a product.
- Self-inflicted damage by means of tampering with the bicycle or parts thereon on parts of your specific product i.e. incorrect use of tools etc. whilst trying to repair/adjust the product yourself, or by any persons not authorized to do so.
IM SELLING MY BIKE – DOES THE WARRANTY TRANSFER?
No, unlike vehicles a bicycle warranty is only valid for the first owner of the bicycle.
HOW TO CLAIM?
The warranty process is simple:
- Bring the item to Cycle Zone where we will inspect the item.
- If the inspection confirms a valid claim (no product misuse, crash or fall) Cycle Zone will send the product to the relevant manufacturer. (Please be assured that we will expedite the process as much as possible – but in some instances we are in the hands of the manufacturer – we will keep you updated).
- The manufacturer will inform us if the warranty claim has been approved or not.